Friday 10 June 2016

Hiatus

Some of you guys might know already, but I work for Maximum Pop! Books and during June I've taken over running the books channel while the books editor is on sabbatical. 

It basically means that I'm doing two full-time jobs at once - I haven't finished work before 8pm after starting at 9am this week!

It's intense and I'm still learning the ins and outs, finding my feet and attempting to balance my workload with the rest of the team and I don't have time for the blog at the moment. I'm barely even reading! I haven't even picked up a book since Sunday... That is truly awful for me!

So. I will most likely be away until the end of June. If by some miracle we get a bit less busy, then maybe I'll get back in gear before then. I do have a few posts scheduled and I'm hoping to still (somehow) tick off my book for the #2016ClassicsChallenge, but we'll see. 

I'll undoubtedly see you on the Twitters. 

Thanks for sticking with me, peeps!

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!