Sunday 20 September 2015

Letterbox Love #106

Letterbox Love is a way to give all of the books I receive for review some exposure. Summaries are taken from the cover, or Amazon/NetGalley/Goodreads in the case of e-books, unless otherwise stated.

The Pied Piper of Hamelin, Russel Brand (paperback)

They say cometh the hour
Cometh the man

That means wen a situation demands it, the right person – it could be a woman, despite what Sexist Dave would tell you – will appear. This was the hour and in this case the man was a Piper. A Pied Piper.

Welcome to Russel Brand’s Hamelin, where revolution is afoot…

Thank you Canongate! Can't wait to read this.  

I also received a proof of the UK edition of My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick, but I’ve already read and loved the US version.

Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!