Friday 28 September 2012

Third Year: Here I Come!

Hello my lovely readers,

As some of you may know, my university term starts next Monday for my final year at Bath Spa. Which is actually terrifying and horrible and I'm not ready to think about what comes next yet (can you tell I'm in denial about being a proper grown-up soon?). 

I've just finished writing the dates of all my assignments in to my diary and it turns out that I have a crapload of reading and writing to do this year so I'm afraid that the blog will have to take a back seat. I promise I'll still be around, commenting on your posts and procrastinating on Twitter, but as my reading will have to focus on all of the interesting (and intimidating) texts for my modules, reading for fun will likely slow down quite a lot. 

I'm going to do my best to still get a review out a week, but I can't promise anything - I'm doing an entire module on Virginia Woolf and I suspect that'll take some serious brain power... And then I actually have to do a dissertation and three other modules. If you're at all curious, my dissertation will be 10,000 words of a young adult contemporary novel. I'm excited and scared and totally ready for it!

I'll still be around, so please don't hesitate to say hi if you're missing me (I hope you are...) and I will still be checking the blog obsessively for comments and views so I hope you'll all stick around!

Sophie xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your dissertation sounds amazing. I hope you have a really wonderful third year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck for third year Sophie, if the blog needs to take a back seat we wil all understand and will still be here when third year madness is over! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message, I'd love to hear from you!